- Coaches are needed at the following schools: Barkley Elementary School, Phoenixville Area Middle School, Renaissance Academy, and Holy Family School in Phoenixville, PA.
- Coaches do not have to be elite runners. They just have to be women over 18 who maintain a healthy lifestyle and are committed to improving the lives of girls! Men can serve as assistant coaches.
- Coaches must attend one 2 hour CPR certification and one 4 hour GOTR training session free of charge in January 2011.
- All curriculum and materials are supplied and coaches are provided with a support network and tips along the way.
- Coaching Girls on the Run is an extremely rewarding experience. It is amazing to see the transformation that occurs in the girls’ self esteem and running ability.
- Programs meet twice a week for 90 minutes from February 28 – May 14, 2011.
- Teams of coaches are welcomed and encouraged!
If you are interested in volunteering or have questions, please contact Shannon Mannon at 610-917-9890 ext. 25 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.